Re: Chicagoland Drag Racing

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 16:59:20 EDT

Iwas thinking of going this firday night because it is supposed to be
pretty cool. The Vortech will like cool air. If Not then I would probably
look in to going in the first two weeks of November after the exhaust
system changes. By all means Tim go and see what you'll run, then go
again.

Dan

----------
> From: George Dorn <gdorn@newlywedsfoods.com>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: Re: DML: Chicagoland Drag Racing
> Date: Monday, October 19, 1998 4:00 PM
>
> If sat.wasn't my son's 5th B-Day I'de be there in a heartbeat.I'm only 15
> minutes from/
> the WI.border,if any other dates come up b4 the end of the year post them
up
> please.tia
> george -- '89 Shelby Dakota #288
>
> Tim May wrote:
>
> > Chicagoland DML'ers
> >
> > I was wanting to see if anyone is interested in heading up to Union
Grove,