Re: RE: Jules...Gone...I think here's why.

From: Rader (rlr@rtp-bosch.com)
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 19:13:49 EDT

Craig Baltzer wrote:

> Cost of a blower motor from MPI $9K. Cost of me to put it together and
> then it never worked right: $11K. Make your own conclusions...

  You wouldn't like my initial conclusions. ;)

  I wasn't saying you were wrong, especially since you're talking some
extremely high-budget items that I've no doubt would get the red carpet
treatment from MPI. But the fact remains that as far as the typical
bolt-ons are concerned, MPI prices run pretty high.

  Ron