Brighter High Beams

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 19:52:45 EDT

I want brighter High Beams. What can be done to achieve this?

Also, can anyone give me the part number for the brighter back up
halogens?

I want the brighter high beams so I can see the deer better.
They're every where around here. EVERYWHERE! You can't go down the road
without seeing a few, and in alot of cases near about hitting them!
Anyone know any deer deterents for vehicles that work?

Thanks,
        Chad

--
If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go,
because, man, they're gone.