Re: Sold the Hitch, Still have the Bumper F/S

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 22:20:20 EDT

Now, I haven't installed the hitch yet, but I will say this for Bob. If he
offers to split the shipping cost and package the bumper up for you, take
him up on the deal!!! The hitch was so well packed it took me about an
hour just to unrap/dig it out of all the packing material! I mean this
thing would have survived if it was at ground zero of a nuclear detonation
:-)

T.