(no subject)

From: Jodi Lewis (JLewis@sharetech.com)
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 10:29:15 EDT

I'd have to agree with you about the quakes vs other natural disasters.
And as far as the snow, the thing I love most about CA is that you can
be at the beach one minute and then go skiing in Mammoth Mtn with many
feet of snow in the same day! :) I do miss my hometown, but I have
never seen the trees like this when I lived out there! :)

-Jodi
jlewis@sharetech.com
'98 Dakota Sport