RE:I hate Street Scene

From: Kevin Bonanno (kevin_bonanno@harvard.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 11:05:08 EDT

"Please, for the love of pete, NEVER buy anything from Street Scene..."

Yeah I had the same problems when I put my SS mirrors on. The instructions
stated to use the old nuts from the factory mirrors but they didnt fit.
However once you get the mirrors on they look great. One thing I would
suggest is drilling a small hole in the bottom of the mirror to allow water
to drain. nothing worse than spending a Sunday morning washing and waxing
then pulling away and having water spill out of the mirror and all over the
side of the truck!

Kevin
98 RC V6 5spd Amethest