Re: To have over rails or not!?

From: ShiFtYNutZ@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 13:11:41 EDT

You should get the line-x spray in bedliner and do not go over the rails
because it takes away from the color. I did it under the rails on my 98 Dodge
Dakota SLT and it looks great so I'd suggest to get the spray in bedliner
under the rails. Also the plastic bedliners move around and everything and it
could scratch up your paint in the bed and along the rails. It also allows
water and air to get under the liner and causes the paint to rust. The spray
in does not and and it holds cargo in it better. I'd go with the spray in,
well good luck with your purchase