(no subject)

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 14:28:34 EDT

James,
Ditch your air inlet elbow to the stock air box and put some 3-4" hose out
through the rubber shield next to your radiator. Add a drop in K&N element.
Flip the Hat keeper stud to get the mounting plate well above the throttle
body bore web (pictures posted on the DML site). Should cost you about
20.00 and well worth it. If it rains hard you can always put the stock
elbow back on. My next suggestion would be a JET stage II chip and 180 deg
thermostat for around 245.00. Since your truck is new the factory ignition
and etc. should be fine. Headers would be my next step and finally some TB
work. This should hold true unless MOpar steps up too the plate and starts
offereing some more goodies for these motors!
BKB
98 R/T CC, 7100 miles, stock ET 15.8, current ET 15.2 and lowering!