RE: RE: Jules...Gone...I think here's why.

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 14:36:34 EDT

I'm sure a good one could Patrick, the problem is that apparently there
are no "good ones" in my area :-). Between parts that didn't fit the
application, parts that broke shortly after installation, and having the
motor open at least 6 times fixing things, it was a very, very, very
expensive lesson for me...

Craig