Re: Heard back from Mr Gasket finally!

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 18:11:35 EDT

<< Yeah let's boycott em! Oh wait they don't have a shifter anyway.
 Seriously , I got back this message "No we don't have a shifter for your
 truck" well atleast they actually responded, unlike some other places I
 won't mention. Maybe they will do it maybe not, but I would consider
 buying other parts and recomending them if they did make it

 Erich 98 ext. cab v8 5spd(w/ a crappy shifter)

So what is the deal here? Is Lance gonna have B&M use his truck, or is
everyone still relying on me?

Brad