RE: 3.55 Vs 3.92

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 19:23:58 EDT

Esp. with the tire and handling package I'd be tempted to go with the
3.92. FYI, you *must* get a 3.92 on the Durango if you have the tire and
handling package, so Dodge obviously thinks more hoot is required with
the bigger rubber. Mileage won't be much different, but the added hoot
off the line will be noticable.

With the V8, suregrip (limited slip) is a must if you don't want to look
like an idiot doing one legged burnouts every time the pavement is the
least bit damp.

Has she actually seen the purple on a truck? I was going to get my '97
in purple 'cause it looked cool in the brochure, but then I saw one on
the lot, and it was butt ugly (just my opinion, sorry purple Dak owners
;-))

Craig