Re: Re: Dixie Horn?

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 00:48:38 EDT

This system consists of 5 air horns. Unless you're going to destroy your hood
with at least 10 screws, you're probably going to mount them under the hood.
I'd recommend getting an FIPK to clear some space for that kind of addition. I
know my engine compartment on the drivers side is cramped w/ my alarm and extra
siren off a 50's cop car, and the pass. side has MSD, so space is limited.
Later,
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu