RE: Dixie Horn?

From: Michael Guzinski (m.gski@mci2000.com)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 00:24:50 EDT

Sounds like a nice little truck......kinda gives you an attitude driving a
Dakota doesn't it? Now i bet with that little 4-poper you can still take
care of most of the Rangers and S-10s out there....good luck.....get a K&N
drop in filter or FIPK they really make a difference on the 4-cyl motors and
add a little sound to them too. (I had one on my Toyota).........I almost
baught the Intense Blue myself......decided to go for the Metalic Red
instead. Ummm...to use a 70's term..(no I ain't retro) Keep on
Truckin'....LOL

Mike Guzinski
1999 Dakota SLT CC
4x4 V-8 Auto