Dixie Horn?

From: Heather Mosley (hm15233@academia.swt.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 00:44:20 EDT

Does anyone know where I can get a Dixie horn from? Like the General Lee
has...and if so, how much are they running? I want to put one on my Dak as
soon as I can. You know living in Texas means yer southern ;) Who thinks
getting a Dakota emblem tattoo'ed on me is a bit extreme?

Heather
98 INTENSE blue Dakota Sport lil' baby 4cyl w/ badass woman behind the
wheel.

btw...why do you think I waited to buy the truck til today...the flooding is
overwith, ruin a brand new Dak in this rain? Sheesh, you think I'm blonde?
(Just wish I had my car here to have washed away to collect more money from
the insurance company than what the dealer is giving me :-P )