Blazer Horns - Install ??

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 02:50:00 EDT

John & Russ
Looking back through the postings, I see that you have both installed the
Blazer Horns on your Daks. I have the horns and compressor installed, but am
getting nothing, squat !! I got the Blazer 301C (same as the 401, but the
horns are shorter). Can you guys give me some tips on your installs? Did you
use the relay provided, and if so, HOW! It obviously isn't going into the
slot on the Dak fuse panel where the current Relay is. My '95 has the single
lead (1 hot wire) connection (I'm pretty sure) - but man these directions
really stink!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD