Re: My Site is FINALLY up!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 11:30:26 EDT

Just checked it out Mike... Very cool start!! I like it. Let us know when you
get the header pictures up.

You mentioned you like Jazz... I'm into it too but I don't know artists or good
CD's (Basically I get lost in the Jazz CD section of a music store and end up
leaving with nothing!).

If you get a moment, would you send me a couple of names and CD's you
recommend??

email: fawcett@bu.edu

Thanks!

T.