New member and K&N filter question

From: Ed Garbacz (uegarbac@mcs.drexel.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 11:19:48 EDT

Hi DMLers,
        I have been reading through all the terrific posts for the past two
weeks and finally decided to introduce myself. I bought a 99 4X4 CC V6 two
weeks ago and love it. After reading trough all these post you all have me
wanting to spend all my money making mods. Since I will be getting married
in about a year I can't spend much. However I have read many posts about adding
a K&N filter which helps increase performance and is not that hard or
expensive. Is this change something I can do? Will it effect my warenty?
Where can I get one? Thanks for all the amusing posts, keep em coming.
Finally, I gotta say I really like the new round sticker so lets vote and
get some ordered.

Ed Garbacz