R/T Sightings in LA

From: Mok, Alan (AMok@spbank.com)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 11:29:19 EDT

I was going home in my carpool partner's RAM yesterday on the N-405 when
I saw a brand new Amethyst R/T CC (just like mine!). Anyone on the list?

This thing has chromed factory wheels. All "Dodge" and "Dakota 5.9"
decals have been removed. I noticed one thing that made me laugh though.
The R/T decal was missing from the driver's door.

Imagine this scenario, The guy removes the "dakota 5.9" from the
passenger door. He walks over to the driver's side, does the same and
realize that the "R/T" is smack right in the middle of his door and
says, Oh God. Bet you there's an order for an R/T decal somewhere. I
think it looks better with just the R/T decals and nothing else.

So much for exclusivity.

Alan

'98 Dakota Amethyst R/T CC (Headers, FABM & waiting for Shift kit)
'89 Mustang GT (347, GriggsGR-40 suspension, S-trim...)
Ducati 916 (someday)