Latest News-- UPDATE!

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 12:57:23 EDT

Well, my problem has increased. Seems now I am dealing
with a 678 c.i.d, 16 spark plug, 8 tire Dakota.

JUST GOT A '99 SOLAR YELLOW (only one in California)
R/T!!! --- Problem? It's my WIFE'S TRUCK!!! :(

Picked it up last night, loaded/computer/everything
except the class IV hitch.

Already have had a dozen+ people surround the truck at
the first tank-o-gas at the local gas station.

Kept my '95, and now we are a 2-DAK family.

Truck is real nice, yet feels a lot heavier/slower
than my '95 ! ;)

Didn't find out until I got it home that the radio
controls exist on the back of the steering wheel! DOh!

Planned modifications?? -- NADA -- Except a nice
truck cover, and possibly a hard tonn.. cover.

Pictures will be up tonight....

Sounded like a R.R. V12 P51 Mustang this morning a
6:30 am... 2- loud V8's lopping at idle during
the morning shove- off to work. The neighbors hate
us!

Sam & Sonya P ('95 SLT & '99 RT-- "Ar AR AR- Tee")

p.s. "Bruce, wanna meet for the Mopar Nite Saturday?"

p.s.s "California License plate will be - YelloRT"