Re: Latest News-- UPDATE!

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 11:07:39 EST

>in California? I saw 1 (Solar Yellow) R/T at Haddad Dodge just last week
>on display at Mesa Marin Raceway during the California 300. Dennis
>Sentzer in the 29 Mopar Dodge won the race.

I'm a little confused about why there seems to be a shortage of R/T's. Can
someone explain to me why this is? Is it that they a limited quantity or is
the price difference that great? The reason why I ask, is that I see plenty
of them on the road here and with each visit to the dealership (because I
just can't keep away, not because of problems) I always see them in the lot.

Just this past Friday, we were at the dealership (Scarborotown Chrysler in
Toronto) there was this beautiful black R/T CC. Of course I had to sit it
in, but time wouldn't allow us to take it for a spin. It also had a mopar
drop in bed liner. I think this was a mistake for them to put in. How many
people want a drop in bed liner.

The liners should be a customer chosen option. The other thing that I
noticed that didn't impress me was the dial for the lights rather than the
old standby knob that I've always used. Other than that, I really liked
this truck. It's a helluva lot easier to get in and out of than my 4x4. Oh
well, when I win the lottery I'll get one of those too but I won't part with
my 4x4.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd