Re: Dixie Horn?

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 14:34:47 EDT

I don't know about the Horn, you might check PePBoys???

> btw...why do you think I waited to buy the truck til today...the flooding is
> overwith, ruin a brand new Dak in this rain? Sheesh, you think I'm blonde?

Yeah..thats what I thought you were waiting on. A wet hairdo is bad
enough and for Gods sake don't get that Dakota wet!! Glad you stereo-
typed the female IQ (Blonde) and not me, Norah & Jodi would be taking
aim about now.

> Who thinks
> getting a Dakota emblem tattoo'ed on me is a bit extreme?
>
> Heather
> 98 INTENSE blue Dakota Sport lil' baby 4cyl w/ badass woman behind the
> wheel.

A girl 'n' a nice Dakota is a turn on soooo...the tattoo thing sounds
fantastic...uh..can I watch....?

GS -
Dry 98 5.2L 5spd