99 Invoice Price List

From: Don Parish (DParish@itshqcb.com)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 14:51:28 EDT

Hello DML,
I am negotiating with a dealer right now for a new Dakota 4x4 SLT
 Club Cab V8, Auto.

It looks like I am going to get a real good deal on it but I need the invoice
price list for 99 so I can cross check to be sure.

I have the one for 98 that I got from Edmunds.com but I'm not sure what
prices may have changed for 99.

Does anybody know how I can get the 99 invoice price list
(showing options & costs) for Dakota?

Thanks in advance for any help. You guys got a great list here :-)

Regards,
RR Don
(Road Runner Don)

70 Road Runner 383 four speed, pistol grip, air grabber hood
took 4th place in last June's Pony Express 100 open road race ;-)