Re: Sport Plus Package

From: Jason & Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 14:47:13 EDT

The biggest thing is that the grill and bumpers are the same color as the
rest of the truck, in this case White. I personally cannot understand why a
person would not want to go with the SLT package and get chrome. Other than
that I don't think there are too many differences. Go check out
www.carpoint.com and you'll find em all.

Jason
98 cc, 318, 4X4