Re: Exaust Cutouts

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@mail.cvn.net)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 06:53:23 EDT

Hey now, no cutting on guys with 2.25 inch exhaust. I chose to run that
size pipe, but only because I ran 2 true exhaust without a catalytic
converter. I didn't want to lose any top end, and my plan worked out rather
well I might add. To bad I don't have one of those power magnum engines
though. Guess the ole shelby will work for now.

Speeking of exhaust, I seen a guy at the track that practically was using
stove pipe for exhaust. It was HUGE. It had to be about 6". Totally
uncalled for in my book

Later

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322