Re: The Toronto Meet

From: Randy Drew (FonMan@ican.net)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 11:26:25 EDT

Jason & Norah wrote:

> Message from Ed:
>
> >I guess sat, oct 24 would be too soon right?
> >sat the 31st is Boogy Man Nite!
> >sat Nov 7th: IM GETTIN MARRIED!!! so that would be a bad day for me, but
> >other than that, Im free...
> >
> >Ed.(i dont wanna miss this...)
>
> Congratulations Ed! This is a real coincidence. Jason and I are getting
> married on Nov. 17th.
>
> Here are the Saturdays:
>
> Oct. 24 Too soon for everyone
> Oct. 31 Halloween
> Nov. 7 Ed getting married
> Nov. 14 3 days before Norah & Jason get married
> Nov. 21 so far good
> Nov. 28 so far good
> Dec. 5 so far good
> Dec. 12 so far good
> Dec. 19 getting a little close to Christmas but still doable
>
> Does anyone have any conflicts with Nov. 21, 28, Dec. 5, 12, or 19?
>
> Yee ha! This is starting to get exciting.
>
> Norah
Hey boys and girls!!!

Guess what is sitting outside my office tower??? R/T 5.9 CC !!!!!
WOW!!! is that f@#%ing beautifil or what!!! I belongs or is being used
for a movie they're filming outside. William F. White Production. I'll
ask one of the film crew what movie or show it is.
I think i'll leave a print of one of the DML stickers on the windsreen.
I hope i don't get my arm broken =( But maybe i can recruit them?!

Maybe i can geta ride in it??!!! (come back to reality Randy)

i be back, shortly.

randy

98 dak sport v6 cc