Reply to Jules

From: David Wilkinson (david.wilkinson@theaustin.com)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 17:20:29 EDT

Jules,

I have no idea what type of relationship you have had with others on the
DAK List; however, it is obvious to me based on the message you posted this
morning, you are not a person I will be doing business with. If someone had
(has) slandered you or your company; you would be far better off by
shrugging it off or hiring a lawyer. Instead, you choose to challenge
everyone, advertising your inability conduct yourself as an adult. I for
one, would never set foot in your facility even though you are in the same
city.

Did I know that your business was Houston based, no. If I had, I would have
been in to see your facility by the weekend. Instead, you have turned off
potential customers before they have ever set foot on your premises.

Like I said before...the best are the best and the rest...well, they dry up
as the rat does with a tummy full of Decon.

Regards, Dave in Houston

1999 QC 1500 4x4, 5.2/5spd, 3.92/LSD, HD Serv/Tow Group, White/Agate.
Bridgestone 285/75/16 MT's, Tinted windows, bed mat and Husky Liners.