Re[2]: A lesson in courtesy...

From: rking@jjsnack.com
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 21:00:41 EDT

     There's a certain level of anonymity to this medium ...kind of like
     words without a face. People think less and type more and feel
     distant enough to act irrationally or boldly (stupidity) without
     feeling there will be reprocussions. A similar mentality to those who
     set bombs in public places that detonate hours later when they (the
     perpetrator) are miles away.

                                Rob