Re: Jules Starting Trouble

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 20:09:49 EDT

Steve -

Until Jules directly slammed me in public , via the DML when we were in the
middle of the JBA deal , and took a few unsolicited shots at me by name , I
was a fan of his too .

I thought it was great that a company such as his existed and for the
people that wanted to purchase his goods , then great .

At that time , however , I was completely turned off by Jules attitude ,
and *that* is when I lost my interest in his company and him in particular .

And , no , I don't like what he did either .