Dyno day in Houston

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 21:40:44 EDT

It is starting to look like the Houston Area Impala Lovers (HAIL) club IS
going to have a dyno day at Motorsport Technologies (MTI) on Saturday,
Nov. 7 i Houaton, Texas. In our usual style, we are also planning on
having a BBQ on the premesis with our
impala-hoods-for-shade-tow-behind-an-Impala BBQ pit. We (HAIL) are
getting well known for our BBQs with Chef Ken as MC (g).

Since we haven't done a lot with the Impala since the last HAIL dyno day,
we are VERY INTERESTED in getting the R/T dyno'ed befire we start the
Mopar Mods. If anyone is interested, please email me privately. It
could be an opportunity for some Dakota owners to gather in Houston and
look at a WHOLE lot of cool cars (besides Impalas)! Mike, I lost your
email. Later.

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red CC R/T
95 DGGM SS