Dak spotted in Highwood, IL

From: Joe E Thomson (fordf-150_4x4@juno.com)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 20:32:35 EDT

Does anyone on the list own a Flame Red Club Cab 4x4 new stlye Dakota,
and work in Highwood, IL near the train tracks, and park your truck
behind work, on the side next to the tracks. If so, I see your truck
daily as I take the train from Lake Forest to Highwood for school. It is
a nice looking truck, with a plastic toolbox in back, that doesn't go
over the rails.

Joe T.
Wants Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4 Dark Green OR
Ford F-150 SuperCab 4x4 Black with 4x4 Off-Road

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]