RE: RE: Jules

From: newsgroup (newsgroup@zracer.com)
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 00:12:40 EDT

what you can do is make a web page stating how you were treated and put it
somewhere free, like geocities where it will be forever. AND A MUST: use
meta tags for a description of the page so search engines can find it and
show what you want as a description.
Then submit the page to the big search engine companies.

I had a storage unit will tons o stuff in it for over a year. I got robbed
and was treated like shit. The company did not have a web page, but I sure
made one.
Now, if anyone searches for that company they get my page stating that there
is a security problem. It was an inside job. Lots of people got ripped.

Joel