Re: 94 v6 peformance computer??

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 07:32:32 EDT

Chad,
I don't have the exact SBEC performance specs in front of me. But it was an
increase in HP 15-25, increse in RPM redline I believe to 6200??..........I will
get you the exact numbers when I get home.

I myself noticed an increase in Gas Mileage. Not really a "seat of the pants"
difference, though you feel an improvement at higher speeds as far as response
goes. I also have a 180 T-stat, and a K&N Open air Element. I can't speak for
the JET Chips but I believe most on the list have siad the same about those
also.

"psychonaut"