TESTING wasRE: Jules...Gone...

From: Magnum Dakota (black318dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 07:37:05 EDT

> One of the reasons things are going kinda slow on the TB build is the
> testing/data collection. Both Frank and I work in the medical
industry and
> Im not sure of another industry other than space and com that
requires more
> testing
________
I can, How about aircraft R&D. Test, Test, Test, destroy it, test it
again, build another cause you dropped it on the floor while running
back from the testing room with a whole bunch of ideas in your head on
making it better (then forget them all after you have all the parts
off the floor)and start again :)

==
George J Hooper

99 R/T, regular cab, Deep Amethyst
All the toys, except pwr seats.

Money cant buy happiness. You have to convert it into toys to be happy.