Re: RE: Re: 99 Invoice Price List -Reply

From: Don Parish (DParish@itshqcb.com)
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 13:48:54 EDT

Thanks T.
  I didn't ask the dealer because I prefer to get the information indepently
form the person trying to make a sale.
Previous experience with car dealers has left me with certain, shall we
say, reservations ;-).
  I'm sure there are plenty of honest ones out there so please, no
offense if any of you sell cars for a living. :-)
 Regards,
RR Don
(Road Runner Don)

70 Road Runner 383 four speed, pistol grip, air grabber hood
 Finished 4th in last June's Pony Express 100 open road race ;-)

>>> <fawcett@uism.bu.edu> 10/22/98 07:21am >>>
>Hmmmmm... Why don't you ask to see the dealer's invoice for the
>vehicle, Don? Every dealership I've ever been too has always given
>me a copy or even faxed me a copy of the invoice for a vehicle that
>they thought I might be interested in. I don't even look at the MSRP or
>Sticker on the window of a new vehicle. I ended buying my Dak for
>the invoice price... I don't remember but I think that price was 2-3k off
>the sticker.
snip
Good luck!

T.