RE: What Happened to the DML?

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 12:42:20 EDT

Robert,
HEY lets look on the positive side, Hes (Jman) posting again, he knows his
stuff, AND hes extremely entertaining if you keep the personal issues in
their place (or on the screen and not in your head!) I like a little
flaming (life can be too tame sometimes). Its the Internet, an unregulated,
anarchical forum for virtually anything! Ive got my own opinions, and once
in a while I share them, whether anyone wants em or not. Why not? I like
it when the list sticks to more dakota related issues, and MPI is certainly
in that thread soooo...
BKB