Re: RE: Jules...Gone...

From: Jules Glogovcsan (jghunter@nol.com)
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 13:13:01 EDT

----------
> From: I_hate Jules <ihatejules@hotmail.com>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: Re: DML: RE: Jules...Gone...
> Date: Thursday, October 22, 1998 10:05 AM
>
> I assure you my experiences are
> >just as real as yours and frankly I'm a little peeved that a fellow
> >listmember defends a person that has treated so many of us badly.

if we sold our tbis, for example, at a deep dml disc, along with our other
parts, and spent our time on the phone answering all your "free verbal
overhaul" requests... and told you our secrets so that your truck would run
harder, quicker, faster, better... and when the super dml discount wasn't
enuff... told you where you could get it cheaper...

we would be the dml heros of the list. there would be ilovejules sites
everywhere.

j@mpi