Re: RE: Jules...Gone...

From: Jules Glogovcsan (jghunter@nol.com)
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 13:08:09 EDT

----------
> From: Andre Mauboussin <andrem@cyberramp.net>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: Re: DML: RE: Jules...Gone...
> Date: Thursday, October 22, 1998 9:12 AM
>
> Just for the record. I belong to a Mopar club and have friends that have
> bought MPI products. MPI's throttle bodies were very well done but
provided
> no performance gain whatsoever and naturally this is disappointing when
you
> spend this much cash and wait that long to get something.

what... are you crazy... or what? let's get the facts straight...

if ALL of your friends bought our tbis and got NO gains... and they cost SO
much $$$.... AND

we sell them unconditionally guaranteed... where are the returns? NOONE in
his right mind would lay out that amount of cash on that promise and if not
happy not return it...

but despite having done over 1,000 dodge throttle body units NOT ONE HAS
EVER BEEN RETURNED!!!

for the record... one (out of 1150+) an 8.0 pro street came back... lost
power on the dyno they said... 120 ft lbs yet we sent that customer a super
street and he kept it. FOR THE RECORD... that pro street went to the next
95 8.0 customer on order for an 8.0 ps and he was very happy with it.
since the latter was 100% happy... it stands to reason that the first guy
most likely had injector flow problems that were OK stock, but not enuff
with that tbi. we have an extensive injector rework program here that
addresses that specific problem...

LET's KEEP THE RECORD ACCURATE...

ALSO: THERE ARE NUMEROUS DML MEMBERS RUNNING OUR TBIS... I COULD NAME HALF
A DOZEN IN A HEART BEAT... THERE ARE POST IN THE ARCHIVES TO BACK THAT UP.
THERE IS NOT ONE TBI COMPLAINT IN THE ARCHIVES... OTHER THAN THE WAIT...
WHICH WE ACKNOWLEDGE... BUT EVERYONE HAS ALWAYS BEEN OFFERED TO GO TO HEAD
OF THE LINE ONE A 72 HR TURN AROUND IF THEY WANT...MANY TAKE US UP ON IT!!!
:)

The $500 rocker
> arms didn't help much either.

I SEE... SINCE WE SELL THE CROWER 1.7S... I GUESS YOU ARE SAYING THAT THE
CROWER 1.7S DON'T WORK?!? YEAH... RIGHT ON...

 As for buying his products, he was so
> obnoxious and kept deliberately playing phone games(which he admitted to
on
> this forum) that I never got a chance to complete an order.

THE ONLY OBNOXIOUS ONE WAS YOU... AND WE STATED WE DIDN'T WANT TO DO
BUSINESS WITH YOU... AND WE DIDN'T!!

I'm glad I
> didn't and someone else got my money that was polite, helpful and sold me
> parts that gave me real performance gains. I assure you my experiences
are
> just as real as yours and frankly I'm a little peeved that a fellow
> listmember defends a person that has treated so many of us badly.

YOURS IS A PERSONAL OPINION... THE LATEST FLAME WAR HAS MORE THAN ONE POST
SUGGESTING THAT THE DML GOT WHAT IT DESERVED... AND YOU DID!

MAGNUM PERFORMANCE IS THE #1 LEADING INDEPENDENT SUPPLIER OF HIGH
PERFORMANCE PARTS FOR THE MAGNUM SERIES ENGINES PRODUCED IN THE DODGE TRUCK
PRODUCT LINE. MANY SAY THAT WE ARE THE BEST SOURCE FOR TECH INFO AS
WELL... BAR NONE! WE DIDN'T GET HERE ACCIDENTALLY... AND WE CERTAINLY
DIDN'T GET HERE PISSING OFF CUSTOMERS...

OUR PERSONALITY IS THAT IF YOU ARE HERE TO WASTE OUR TIME... WE WILL LET
YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN HIT THE ROAD... AND YOU MAY NOT LIKE OUR METHODS OR
STYLE. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY OR TRY TO DO... THE FACTS ARE SIMPLE:

MAGNUM PERFORMANCE HAS THOUSANDS OF VERY HAPPY CUSTOMERS... THOSE THAT
CHOSE TO DO BUSINESS WITH US IN A RESPONSIBLE AND PROFESSIONAL MANNER.
LIKE KIND ATTRACTS LIKE KIND

FURTHERMORE:

WHY IS IT ALWAYS THAT IF SOME ONE DOESN'T GET THE ET HE THINKS HE SHOULD
GET?... IT IS ALWAYS THE MANUFACTURER'S FAULT... NEVER THE TUNER...NEVER
THE TRUCK... NEVER THE INSTALLATION... NEVER THE HOOK UP...ALWAYS THE
SUPPLIER.

MPI