Re: TB Info

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 15:27:13 EDT

Does the attitude really matter? He gave everyone some info and then he
said a couple of other things big deal the stuff he said was very
informative and that's the main point, Jules knows what he's talking about
and that's all that really matters in my opinion. I found his "wake up"
post VERY funny and I think it was also appropriate after what everyone had
been saying about him...

Chris