RE: RE: Jules...Gone...

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 15:30:46 EDT

Yup, that would be you among others. Gee, every time anyone posts
something about MPI, within 30 seconds there's 'ole Ron with that "gawd
thats expensive, you can get xxxx at yyyy for $zzz and the service is
always much better". Got an autoresponder for that Ron? Ever occur to
you that MPI may deal with people who are actually interested in buying
stuff from them instead of wanna-be time wasters differently?

Craig