six packs versus ft.-lbs. ?

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 16:08:36 EDT

Does the brand or type of beer have any effect on the number of beers that
it takes to do this ?

I mean , would a Malt Liquer like Colt 45 only take maybe 1.5 six packs to
twist it off versus 2 full six packs with some regular beer like Budweiser ?

And what about non-alcoholic beer (what the hell is the point of that?) ? I
am guessing it would take about 300 cases to do the job with that .

At 03:34 PM 10/22/1998 -0400, you wrote:
>Finally, some good hard data on the head bolt torque spec! I *knew* the
>factory service manual was incorrect, and why the hell would they rate
>it in "ft/lbs" instead of "beers" anyway? LOL!
>
>Craig

Jack Hilton

HEMI@charter.net