ENOUGH of jules

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 17:22:07 EDT

This is my first and only post on the subject. This thread has gone on too
long and it seems the DML is becoming the JML (Jules Mailing List) I must have
deleted 100 messages related to Jules. It is his business so let him run it
how he runs it. If he is making money good for him. If you feel he is running
his business wrong then don't support him. Please lets stop talking about
Jules and start talking about our Dakotas. So. . . . what are the advantages
of having a 180 therm.? Other than the engine running cooler.

Jus my opinion,

2me
http://v6dakota.freeservers.com