RE: Re: Sport Plus Package -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 17:31:02 EDT

I'm a little of both =) I like some chrome, but too much is awful. My 88' has
just a touch too much chrome, but not enough to hurt my feelings. I'm
looking to get a new grill shell and stuff and get it painted to match the
truck. Then I'll probably ditch the rear bumper and the chrome-wannabe
trim on the sides. I'll probably keep the chrome front bumper and the and
chrome fender trim, but the trim won't stay long...just depends on how it
looks =)

-mike d.

>>> Jodi Lewis <JLewis@sharetech.com> 10/21/98 03:28pm >>>
I am one of the freaks that doesn't like the chrome. :) To me the
truck looks more "playful" when the colors match. Granted, I went with
the "lady-like" teal and not a powerful black or intense blue.

Just my opinion.

-Jodi
jlewis@sharetech.com
'98 Dakota Sport