Two Camps

From: JHambleton@diabloresearch.com
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 18:00:42 EDT

DML List,

        OK. We seem to have successfully divided into two camps and are now
firing at each other with gusto. I am truly sorry to see this. This is my
last expressed opinion on this list.

        To any one who cares: My post apparently was interpreted as a
personal slam at Jules. What my intent was doesn't matter. To any who were
offended by my expression of my opinion, I apologize.
        To those who responded privately, in a rational, and intelligent
manner, thank you.

        I, personally will no longer comment on anything other than
technical questions that are posed to the DML list, and merely delete
anything I do not wish to read.

JonH