Jules/Magnum Performance

From: Leonard Zuniga (l_zuniga@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 18:05:59 EDT

I would like to relate my experiences with Jules at Magnum Perormance. I
have been dealing with Jules long before I even knew there was a DML.
Everything that I have bought for my truck(performance wise) has come
from Jules. He has always been very courteous and kowlegable to me. If I
didnt understand something he was doing or proposing I do he took the
time to explain it to me. He has brought his prices down to match
competitors or when I made a large order with him.I am currently waiting
on my Magnum Performance tbi and will continue to do business with
Jules. Jules has always treated me and respected me as a customer. I
know everyone is shocked by his response but if that was you being
ragged on wouldnt you comment back? I feel this constant flaming back
and forth is bad for the DML as well as Dodge. Just my opinion(which is
everyone is entitled to).

Later(flame away)
Leonard