ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY DON'T READ THIS!!!!

From: Geoffrey Hausheer (ghaushe@ichips.intel.com)
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 18:18:59 EDT

.....okay well if you are reading it anyways, then serves you right :)...
...What? still here???...well I warn you...there is absolutely zero dak
content inside....you can just skip on now....PLEAAAAASE????

> To unsubscribe , do this :

> Jack Hilton
...thanks Jack, I guess this might be useful very soon, since the Dak content
over the last 2 weeks has gone from ~80% to closer to 10%....Actually, I just
wanted to vent some steam since these Jules posts won't ever die anyhow....I
tried really hard to stop myself...but, too bad...Still reading???...WHY?....I
told you not too....Personally, I have never met Jules, never talked to him,
and know nothing about him other than what I've seen on this list. What I've
seen is that he is very knowledgable, and has an attitude....but who
doesn't???? He definitely is knowledgable, and could be a valuable resource
to this list. If there's some attitude along with it, WHO CARES!?!? If he
won't give away all his secrets..THAT'S FINE! he has a business to run...If
you don't like his advice, DON'T TAKE IT!...(are you still there????...Please
go on to the next message now)...But how many people out there wouldn't be at
least a little pissed-off if they saw an open discussion about how horrible
they were when a) they weren't even there to antagonize anyone b) they weren't
around to defend themselves....He has all the right in the world to be angry,
and has all the right to tell people he's angry in whatever form he
likes....and for SAM'S SAKE (don't know, and never met Pete) if you
absolutely, possitively, MUST reply to one of these huge
flame/criticism/suppport posts, can you PLEASE cut out the important parts????
I'm getting sick of seeing the exact same 100line posts with several sets of '>
>>' around it...I mean, I already read it once! I'm just waiting to get a
digest that has nothing but commentary on jules...and I guess I'm sitting here
adding to the junk, so just 'do as I say, not as I do' as my parents always
used to tell me....Okay, I guess I'll step down now...Though hopefully noone
out there read this (since I warned you up front not to), and maybe I won't
see even a single "Hey Geoff, Right on!" or "Hey Geoff, you're a f@#$king
d#$k" or even "Hey Geoff, get you a$$ outta here" post....Yah, right, who am I
kidding?...But I feel much better now!

Have fun!...
.Geoff
'98 318 CC 4x4 std <- okay there is the dak content!

Intel Corp.
Hillsboro, OR