Re: RE: Jules...Gone...

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 20:03:30 EDT

In a message dated 10/21/98 6:21:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Craig.Baltzer@Anjura.COM writes:

<< And perhaps at the same time you can forward on the incessant whining
 and moaning by some members here about his prices, and the snided
 remarks sent his way about his products by people who have never used or
 seen them.

Funny thing you should mention the remarks of people who have never seen his
products. Kinda sounds like the comments that we received from him about our
home made mods and just how crappie they were. Craig, Im usually not the type
to remark poorly of someone else, but the way Jules has represented himself is
not my fault or my problem. He represents himself as an arrogant moron.
Before the flames fly let me explain that sentence. As far as he is
concerned, nothing we do is sufficient along the lines of real modifications.
He even went so far as to rip on Jack for doing something on his own when
according to Jules, he should pay him for it. Nothing is good enough for
Jules, except his own stuff. The moron part comes in when he emails remarks
like he has, and that wasn't the first one!! For a "business man," he sure
doesn't represent himself in a professional manor to say the least. Its
almost ironic. I was talking to the Director of Design of Jeep/Truck and all
interiors about the list the other day and even gave him the URL to the home
page. He said if he gets the chance he would really like to check it out
considering that we are all customers! I for one would be most embarrassed if
he saw Jules post!
Just my $.02
Eric