I Hate AIM

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 20:12:51 EDT

Yeah. They are the only known manufacturer of a full time Air Ride for
Dakotas, but if they hold true to form, the parts won't fit right and will
require fabrication to make fit, the air hoses won't be long enough, and
they will forget the airbags and try to charge you for replacements. I've
heard so many AIM horror stories, I wouldn't order lug nuts from em',
much less a questionable Air Ride kit!

-mike d.

>>> John Neff <jndneff@texas.net> 10/21/98 06:31pm >>>
Don't get me started on AIM. I had a run in with those *&%%%$#'ing jerks
couple of years ago when I bought a bumper cover for my room mates
truck
based on the picture in the magazine. What showed up on the door was
in fact
a bumper cover, but it looked nothing like the one in the mag. They gave
me
crap for over a week before they approved a refund. They kept trying to
tell
me that the one in the mag was a prototype and that the production
model had
several changes to it. Yeah right!...

<snip>
Sounds like these guys are another AIM
<unsnip>

John
98 Dak CC 4X4 Sport, 5.2L, Auto, and lots of other things