Re: Jules-DML Standards of Excellence Committee -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 20:14:51 EDT

even though Jules is on the hot seat right now, that was damn funny!
=)

-mike d.

----------
> From: David Wilkinson <david.wilkinson@theaustin.com>
> To: 'jghunter@nol.com'
> Cc: 'dakota-truck@buffnet.net'
> Subject: DML: Reply to Jules
> Date: Wednesday, October 21, 1998 4:20 PM
>
> Jules,>
>
> Did I know that your business was Houston based, no. If I had, I would
have
> been in to see your facility by the weekend.

phew... thank gawd!....

 Instead, you have turned off

> potential customers before they have ever set foot on your premises.

no problem its my mo... i get even sweeter! ...if you don't have a catalog
or are coming by to only get one... don't bother; we are too busy... of
course we always have time for legit visits (brief...[very])... but its
tuff being over here in the projects... (chuckles!)

> Like I said before...the best are the best and the rest...well, they dry
up
> as the rat does with a tummy full of Decon.

phew... one less dmlr to worry 'bout...

luv

j@mpi

"the best are the best...", sez DW... thanks... at least you recognize our
standing.... ahhhh...
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH (please skip the
comments here, boys!... i
know i set myself up but oh, well)

ummm...maybe some of you guys would like me to post up on the dml
daily...
my daily sales by cc, verified by name, address, PHONE NUMBERS, too!
(ya'll
could call them and well, you get the idea! but-you would have to be nice
now...OK?) and cc# with CC# authorization codes... cash, ck, walk in...
tbis type and price [:)]... packages and full systems... maybe i could even
go so far as to include all those sales that run over $10K per cc# if that
might work, too... maybe i could then post each sale and itemize them
with
an indepth tech presentation and we could make an archive and i could
post
the customer's comments... THEN maybe we could develop a monitoring
committee so that they could review the customer's comments and the
monitoring committee could then post to the dml their OFFICIAL DML
OPINION
as to my customer service level, technical expertice level... items
overlooked and how i could have done better and what info is still
needed
to meet the DML MINIMUM LEVEL of Standards of Excellence.... then on a
daily basis those of you that are such experts in my mo and related items
could critique me so that i would know the score... how to do better...
how
i could have sold more $$$/CC#, etc...

"...then post each sale and itemize them with an indepth tech
presentation
and we could make an archive..."

and to be best-helpful... you all could then post to the archive where
future buyers could buy the parts with the related tech, etc... at the
absolute rock-bottom price...

hmmm...now THIS is an idea worth looking into...

hmmm.... but then i think the dml is only about 10-15 members deep!...
after all... sheer random selection, on a bell curve analysis would clearly
suggest that out of 500+ targets that a lurking committee of SO MANY
just
wouldn't really exist in the real world...

so maybe the DML minimum level of Standards of Excellence Committee
would
not have time for such a volume of work as MY sales volume would
present...

but we could maybe try it for a while... huh?

ahhh... maybe i could give the committee members a cost factor = to MPI
cost - 90% as a compensation for their valuable time...

hmmmm....