Re: SHELF-IT

From: McStyer@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 03:35:52 EDT

<< I have one on my 93 Dakota 4x4.....its a great places to mount my CB , keep
my
 cell phone out of sight, and nice a easy to grab my H&K when needed :) >>
What sort of dimensions does that unit have, interior-wise (how deep is it,
how tall is it, is it seperated in any way)? I'm not worried about the visors
that much as I'm planning on the windows lightly tinted, and I'm cool with my
sunglasses :) Thanks,

Mike S.
Nashille