Only 1 week remains for Magnecor's KV85 ignition cable buy.

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 10:02:35 EDT

There's only 1 week left (sale officially ends Nov. 1) to take advantage of
Magnecor's KV85 competition ignition cables at a price you won't find
advertised anywhere else.

I've got plenty of V-6, V-8, and V-10 wire sets still in stock, and I doubt
I'll have any backorder problems. If the wire set is for an older year truck
(92-lower), I can usually have them to you within a week.

The pricing is still the same, with the exception of the V-6 set - which I've
lowered to $75 w/shipping as opposed to $80 w/shipping.

Payment options are still the same - and more poeple are taking advantage of
their VISA/MC for faster order processing & shipping times.

All the information is available at my web site, just follow the links after
the first few sentances..

http://surf.to/RDPerformance

ttyl
Patrick